Thursday, June 25, 2009

:(

I can't explain the loss I feel. It seems all the people who I love dearly are so far from me. My sister and her family left for Jordan this week and I am missing them terribly. I wish they could live here where I could be around to watch my nieces and nephews grow up and where I can pick up the phone at any moment to talk to my sister (without worrying what time it is there). Although I am missing out on those things and I feel this tremendous loss once again...I am also reminded that I have had many opportunities to travel and experience new things because of it.

I want to win the lottery so I can visit them often...I guess I can't win without playing...I better get moving on that! :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

things Sarah could do to earn extra cash to visit her loved ones.

1. start a noodling fishing business
2. have people pay you to say your name the way you do.. Sahra.
3. yodle
4. braid hair for people on vacation like they do in tropical places

good luck and if any of these things make you a millionaire--just remember who gave you the idea and reward her with some mula!