Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Summer in a Nutshell

There were very boring lonely parts of my summer... but as I reminisced about the last few months I realized that I did a lot and I had a lot of fun.

June- I went to Minnesota for a week. I hung out with all my buddies and went to a wedding in WI. Then I flew to NY/CT and hung out with Jessie (my sister) and her family. My brother was there as well. We had a blast...but it was super sad when I had to say goodbye to Jessie, Rob, Sidon, Adia, Roan, and Tidus. I am going to miss them a lot...I am hoping to save up money so I can visit them in Jordan within the next year!

July- I went to Texas for a week and hung out with my cousins and aunt. We had so much fun. We basically went to every thrift store in a 25 mile radius and I bought a whole new wardrobe for super-dee-dooper-dee cheap! Just an FYI...Texas is waaaay more hot than Missisippi...woooweee...I thought I was going to melt!

August- I went to Connecticut to celebrate Joel's mom's 50th birthday! I was a grump because I was not feeling well at all the entire time. We went to his mom's camp...it was nice but I was surprised at how super cold it was for August. I flew back on a Sunday..went to the ER (cause I had a bladder infection)..and the next morning had to wake up at 5:15 to start my new job. I've been working and enjoying it ever since.

So there's my summer in a nutshell...I am happy that I am blessed to be able to travel so much so that I can see all the people who are special to me...I am a lucky/blessed girl!