Monday, July 23, 2012

Our little miracle is here!

Not sure how many people know this, but about nine months ago Joel was struggling with medical issues in which the doctor warned us that we may not be able to have any more children. He said there was a very small chance before Joel received further treatment where we may be able to conceive. Even though I wasn't sure that I wanted to go through the whole process of pregnancy again, I was very sad that the chances were slim. Of course I cried to a few family members and friends and it turned out that as the tears were flowing my little baby was forming in my belly!

 Fast Forward nine months later: Luke Alexander Stewart was born on July 15, 2012. He was 9lbs 14.4oz. We named him after my brother Luke and Joel's brother Alex. He is such a cutie and we are so blessed to have him in our family! Praise God for his blessings!

No comments: