Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Urg...I think I am ready to be done!

I don't know if it's the cute, yet rambunctios, blonde girl who was blowing bubbles with her saliva and encouraging the rest of the class to follow suit; Or if it was trying to teach sign language while the kids had excess drool running down their faces after making their saliva bubbles; Or if it was telling the kids a gazillion times to get off the table...or the chairs; Or if it was when (on more than one ocassion) the kids thought it would be funny to kick their flip flop or croc up in the air in the middle of my lesson and miss my head by about a half of an inch; Or maybe it was all these high squeeling voices talking at the same time...my throat hurts from trying to talk over them. I don't know what it is...can't put my finger on it...but I am ready to be done. Two more days...praise the good lord because my patience is running out real quick. It's hard...because it's a camp...I can't yell at them for being silly and having fun. Half these kids are camped out...their parents just move them from camp to camp...I can totally see the difference in the behavior of the kids in the first session to the behavior of the kids in the third session. Tomorrow should be better...my aunt is going to come in to my classes...that should scare them into behaving for the last two days! Yippee!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds a lot like the end of the school year too.. when we all want to be done. Enjoy your last days there.. cause we got some crazy girls coming to visit in a few days.
woot woot!

Unknown said...

This is just getting you ready for our visit. We too may need to be asked to get off the table or be quiet and there just might be some saliva running down our faces after being worn out from all the good times of the day. See you SOON!!!