Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I AM VICTORIOUS!

As you may recall I missed a flight a month ago. I showed up twenty five minutes before my flight and the Delta agents would not let me board the plane. When I got back from my trip I tried to call and work things out with Delta. I was hoping they would give me a voucher for the cost of the tickets with no re-booking fees. Well after speaking with a few reps...I realized that they could care less about my situation. When I asked to speak to a manager, they said that all I could do was email Delta headquarters...and so I did...we went back and forth three times. I realized that according to their own policies they should have let me board the plane. They didn't care that I spent over $3000 in eight months with them...they said that there was nothing they could do. When I asked to speak to their boss they said that there was no one else to whom I could speak with. I was furious. So I took the advice of a dear friend (Kelly) and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). In less than a week my request (for the voucher for the cost of the ticket with no re-booking fees) was granted! Take that Delta! Weenies!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you've been bit by the bug, you know it only goes up from here. Press conferences with the attorney general, depositions with Lawyers from big companies that you're bringing down. I'm glad to hear you've joined the team : )

Jill said...

BBB!
Yes