Monday, January 5, 2009

Worry Wart

You would think that now that the wedding and all the planning is over the worrying would cease as well. Not so much, when you are worry wart like me. I can't stop worrying...thoughts keep cycling in my head like..."all the guests at my wedding were freezing and wearing scarves"..."now that I've seen pics I realized that the back of my head looked like an old lady wearing curlers"...and then I think I am going to look like an old lady in all my wedding pics. I am driving myself crazy. I think I am driving Joel crazy too! Grrr! Is this normal? I try to focus on all my cool friends who came to share the special day and the fact that I am married to a wonderful man...in the end old lady hair and cold guests don't really matter I guess! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

25"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?-Matt 6:25

Love, Jesus and Dana seconds what Jesus said

Unknown said...

First of all you were BEAUTIFUL, second don't worry about the cold. Chances are good that people who would have never met got a chance to while warming themselves near the fire. Also, perhaps people were thankful to be wearing scarves maybe they were covering up some nasty bruise or birthmark that they were worried about showing in the cute dress they'd found. It was a wonderful day so look back and think only good happy thoughts. Love ya!

Jill said...

why don't you post some pics of the day so people can see themselves.. do you have any to post. you were a beaut!
I'll send you a disc with some on it.

could you blog about the honeymoon please.. with pics and maybe some of your new house.. so we can have a visual...