Sunday, January 11, 2009

Monday Morning

Just got back from a great three day honeymoon. I forced myself to go to bed early so I could wake up at the butt crack of dawn to go to work. Get dressed...drive 45 mins to work. I think to my self...boy it looks pretty empty. Sign in. The teacher says.."oh you don't have to be here it's a staff development day and the student's arent here".

DOH!

Rewind...three months ago.

Joel: Honey I really want to go on a four day cruise for our honeymoon. Can you get that Monday after New Year's off?
Sarah: No way...I already took all these days off for other weddings I can't take another day off.
Joel: Are you sure? Come on just see if you can get it off.
Sarah: NO..I AM NOT TAKING IT OFF...let's just go somewhere for three days.

Back to present day.
Doh...could have taken a four day cruise. But it actually worked out better because he didn't have to take more leave days...and now we can save those for our real honeymoon in the summer.

No comments: