Sunday, June 15, 2008

Insects and Bugs Beware

I finally arrived in Virginia Friday night. Thanks to my trusty co-pilot, Jill, we made it safe. Although she has been given the name "Jill Tha Killa"!

Her weapon? My car!
Her target? Insects and birds.

I'd like to point out that when I was behind the wheel only one little buggie lost his life. But when "Jill The Killa" was behind the wheel...six little buggies, two beautiful butterflies, and one helpless birdie all lost their lives. I have to say that there was much remorse on her face when she went in for the kill and I am almost convinced that she has changed her killing ways.

Yesterday, when we were driving home form Virginia Beach a seagull was chillin in the middle of a lane on a highway. It just sat there like it was sitting on some eggs. Perfect target right? I personally think seagulls are Satan's spawns...and it was just sitting there on a major highway...in my mind Jill had every right to take it's life. But no...her rampage was over...she let the seagull live. Now all bird kind and insect kind can be rest assured that there is no longer a killer on the lose!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Fantastic first post!!!
Hilarious.. I love how you wrote it. I just have to say "I'm feeling it, I'm feeling it" We had a great time didn't we. Super Fun! I can't wait to hear more of your Sarahfications!!!
Jill the 'killa' with a silent backwards 'r' ha ha

Jill said...

Woot Woot! I'll see you at the top of the hill!