Friday, June 27, 2008

Time Flies

I can't believe I already finished my first session at camp. Today the kids did a final presentation of what they learned. The 1st-3rd graders signed the ABC song and the One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indian song. The 4th-6th graders introduced themselves in sign language and then they each signed a sentence to a poem they wrote about colors. I am so proud of the little rugrats. Let me tell ya...kids are hard to please and they are a lot of work, but it's truly rewarding when they give you you a little hug or they gather around you to tell you about their day...all their whining and hyperness seems worth it at that moment.

I wish time wouldn't fly so fast. I am reminded about how I need to figure out my life. WHAT AM I DOING IN THE FALL? AHHH! I have been looking on-line for jobs in NY and CT, but it's so overwhelming. It always seems to work out, but the uncertainty of it all sucks to say the least!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Hey you! Glad your first session at camp went well. :) I know you will figure out what to do, you still have some time so don't stress too much! Take care - Brandi

Jill said...

hi hi hi. i'm glad that you figured out what to do for the 'show' at the end of the session.
just come back to work in the fall. okay! ;)

Unknown said...

So can your MN friends take the fact that you are only looking for jobs in NY and CT as a definite sign that you've decided that returning to MN isn't going to happen? :-)

Hope you're having a great time over there. I miss my friend tho!